Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Don't walk away..... !

You hurt me again.... !!!! You will never realize... but every time you do it... I cry waterfalls !! 


I still wonder that 'Will you still love me? Will you still love me even if I’m not the kind of person you wished I were? Will you still look into my eyes with warmth even if you saw my shadows? Will you still hold my hand even if you knew there will be times I had let you down?' For though I yearn to take care of you as I should, though I desire to love you with a love that never falters and fades, my knees tremble this very moment that you hold me in your arms.

Sometimes I had be silent and I might bore you. I may not laugh at your jokes, and you may not understand the spell that’s enshrouding me. Sometimes I had get troubled and I had fail to put into words what the hell it is that troubles me

Sometimes I had get moody and I might not enjoy the things you had like us to do together. Sometimes I had lose my temper and I had no longer act like the fine person who stands before you today.

Sometimes I had get touchy and I had get easily hurt. And no matter how mature I try to be, at times I had act in childish ways. I had demand things I shouldn’t, I had say things I shouldn’t say. And no matter how much I desire to protect you and make you happy, sometimes I had be the one who had cause you the most pain. But I still love you.... from the depth of my soul ! maybe I could never explain it... or maybe you will never know... how much I love you !


"It’s been a while… I should say,
But still feels like yesterday…
When you held my hand and touched my face,
When you hugged me close in a warm embrace…
I miss our talks and our moments together,
The special times we thought would last forever…
But now you’re gone and I’m left feeling blue,
Can’t deny the fact that I’m missing you…
But as a tear falls from the corner of my eye,
I know I have to stop believing this lie…
Wherever you are, I hope you feel it too,
And know that for always, I’ll miss you…"

I thought you said it would be you and me forever…I thought you said you had never leave...You said you had never stop loving me, and I believed you. But now when your walking away…I don’t know what went wrong... I wanna stop you, but I am not sure if I should…
There have been times in the past when you walked away from me but you always came back… But now it’s different… I have this hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach, that its getting over… And it hurts…it really hurts !!  To watch my baby walk away from me… But I know you will…

Now when your walking away… I felt no bitterness or regret as I am slowly watching you disappearing… What I felt was bittersweet longing of a love that once was, but never will be again… You don’t need me anymore… So I’m letting you go, and I’ll send all my love with you…but baby... one thing I always wanna tell you that...
I might act weird.. I might fuss about or maybe cry about.... but why don't you understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment